The Elder Ieronymos of Aegina by Peter Botsis - Lives of Saints - Book
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Translated by the Holy Transfiguration Monastery. 2007.
Softcover binding. 352 pages. 2-color printing.
- 5-1/4" x 7-3/4" page size
- Printed Two-color throughout
- Two Maps of Asia Minor and Cappadocia, and over 70 illustrations (black and white ), including many of Cappadocia and Kelveri between 1907 and 1919 (when the Elder Ieronymos was still living there)
- Complete Service to the Elder Ieronymos, set to the meter of the Byzantine melodies
- Sewn-bound, paper cover
- Printed on Mohawk Superfine, an acid-free paper of the highest quality and durability