It is only within the heart of the Orthodox Church and its “lifestyle” of fasting and prayer that the lover of Christ gradually comes to realize that from the beginning of time, he or she has forever been a small part of the whole of creation, and that he or she is thereby inextricably related both to God and to all of God’s works. In this remarkable book William Bush, the best-selling author of The Mystery of The Church shows the reader how he or she may begin to grasp, bit by bit, that all that he or she does mystically affects not just himself or herself, but, in union with Christ and within the divine economy, the whole of the Church“s cosmic witness for God in the fallen world.
- The Heart of The Orthodox “Lifestyle”
- The Heart of “Putting on Christ” in Baptism
- The Heart of Being “Living Epistles”
- The Heart of Being Countercultural
- The Heart of the Uncreated
- The Heart of “Christ is in our Midst”
- The Heart of Praying the Divine Liturgy
- The Heart of the Order of Melchizedek
- The Heart of “The Fellowship of His Sufferings”
- The Heart of “The Mystery Which hath been Hid from Ages”
Softbound. 155 pp.